ProLife Culture Forums
Two prolife talks will be held in Tasmania at the end of October, featuring the dynamic Kay Painter. Kay hails from Idaho in the US and will share the amazing story of her life-changing experience of God’s mercy.
Kay’s life fell apart in the aftermath of an abortion, but after many struggles she realised that God wanted to bring her forgiveness and healing. Kay started her post-abortive ministry, Remembering Sarah, and now tours the world sharing her story and bringing hope to others.
You can hear Kay speak in both Hobart and Launceston.
HOBART: YOUTH EVENT
- Three amazing guest speakers:
- Kay Painter - Healthy relationships and her post-abortion testimony
- Website: Remembering S.A.R.A.
- Joshua Clubb - Prolife activism in the US and Australia
- Joshua is originally from Tasmania and is now
- a member of Youth 4Life in Melbourne
- Website: Youth for Life Australia
- Brigid McKenna - Creating a Culture of Life
- Brigid is head of the Office of Life, Marriage and Family
- in the Catholic Archdiocese of Hobart.
- Each talk will be followed by Q and A
- October 29th 6:30-9:30 pm
- St. Francis Xavier Hall (under the Church)
- Cnr Anglesea and Adelaide Streets, South Hobart
- Ages 15 to 35 (But all are welcome!)
- Gold coin donation
- Prolife books and literature available
Click on this link to go to the flyer which can be downloaded and placed in your church, school and handed to your friends, of course! Pro Life Culture forum flyer
- Thursday October 30th 1:30 pm
- St. Francis Church Annexe
- Pomona Road, Riverside
For more details, email [email protected] or phone 045 046 4786